SAVE 10% enter code SIMPLY10 plus FREE shipping on $150+ *
You have no items to compare.
At SimplyPlumbing.com, we respect the privacy of our customers. We understand that online shopping can raise privacy concerns however, we would like to ensure that you fully understand the
guaranteed security, protection, and privacy of our customer information.
including, but not limited to:
• Use of our websites, including mobile websites
• Use of our applications for mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices
• Phone and email communications
• Social media interactions on our websites and other third party websites like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
• Viewing our online advertisements or emails
Information We Collect
We may collect the names and user names of our customers and other visitors. Additionally, we may collect your purchase history, billing and shipping addresses, phone numbers, email addresses,
and other digital contact information. We may also collect information that you provide us about others.
When you make a purchase, we collect your payment information which includes credit or debit card information. For billing purposes, you need to provide your credit card number, type, expiration date,
and security code to avoid fraudulent use
When you return a product or request a refund or exchange, we may collect information from you and ask you to provide your government issued ID. We use the information we collect from you and
capture off of your government issued ID to help prevent fraud.
We may collect information about products or services you like, reviews you submit, or where you shop. We might also collect information like your age or gender
If you use our mobile websites or applications, we may collect location data obtained from your mobile device's GPS. If you use our websites, we may collect location data obtained from your IP address.
We use this location data to find product availability.
If you use our websites, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We also might track the pages you visit, what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us.
How Information Is Collected
We collect information directly from you. The following are a few examples of when we collect information from you:
• During website or survey registration
• In connection with an online or in-store purchase
• If you use an online forum, submit a question or answer to our Product Q & A or provide us with comments or reviews
• If you upload a photo or other digital content through one of our websites or applications
• If you register for a loyalty
• If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest, clinic or workshop
• If you return a product or use a rebate
• In connection with your interactions with us as a registered user of our websites. For example, when you use the features of our My Account
We collect information from you passively.
We may use tracking tools like browser cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons.
We collect information from other sources.
We may get information about you from third party business partners, like an updated address from a shipping vendor. We may collect information about you from a friend. For example, if your friend
purchases something for us to send to you.
We collect information from Affiliates of SimplyPlumbing.com.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for our business purposes, including:
• Fulfilling orders or providing services
• Entering you into a sweepstakes or sending you prizes you might have won
• Registering you for a particular website, loyalty program, or extended warranty service or providing you with information regarding such programs or services
• Processing a return
• Responding to a product or service review
To improve our products and services:
We may use your information to make website or product and service improvements.
To look at website trends and customer interests:
We may use your information to customize your experience with us. We may also combine information we get from you with information about you we have received from third parties
to assess trends and interests.
For security purposes:
We may use your information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
For our marketing:
In certain circumstances, we may send you communications about special promotions or offers. For example, you may receive communications if you have registered on a website and indicated
you want to receive this information or if you gave us your information in one of our stores. We may also notify you of new website features or product and service offerings. If permitted, we may also
send information about offers from our Affiliates and other companies that you might find interesting.
To communicate with you about your account or our relationship:
We may also tell you about issues with your orders or if there is a product recall.
Our Tracking Techniques
Tracking Tools We Use
We collect personal and other information about users over time and across different websites when you use this website or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way.
We or our vendors use several common online tracking tools to collect this information. These may include browser and flash cookies, web beacons and similar technologies. We use these tools:
• To track new visitors to our websites.
• To recognize returning customers.
• To store your password if you are registered on our website.
• To provide you with advertising content in which we think you will be interested. As part of this customization, we may observe your behaviors on this website or on other websites. We may also get
information about your browsing history from our trusted business partners and vendors.
• So we can better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests.
My Account Registration and Use
My Account registration is an optional service provided by our website. You do not have to register to browse or shop online. When you register, you are asked for personal information such as your name,
address, phone number, email address, and a username and password that you select. You may also optionally provide information regarding your interests and home improvement projects or register your credit cards.
This information may be used to help make your online shopping quicker and easier, by pre-filling certain parts of your shopping information.
Our Sites and Children
Our websites and mobile applications are not created for children. To our knowledge we do not collect information online from children under 18.
When you place orders on our websites, all of your order information, including your credit card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of
our websites from capturing and viewing your personal information.
While we use industry standard means to protect our websites and your information, the Internet is not 100% secure. The measures we use are appropriate for the type of information we collect however, we
cannot promise that your use of our websites or mobile applications will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. Online access to your personal information is protected with
a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not share your password.
Our websites contain links to third party websites. If you click on one of those links, you will be taken to websites we do not control. This Privacy and Security Statement does not apply to the information
practices of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of other websites carefully. We are not responsible for third party websites.
If you have additional questions you can call us at 866-786-3681 or reach us by email at Customerservice@simplyplumbing.com.